Monday 11 April 2011

11th April 2011

Right Ok, how long is it since I have added a post to this blog, AGES! I am far too busy to be logging in and blogging every single day, I have stuff to do, places to visit, people to spend time with and spending it writing it all down in a daily blog is too much. So, from now on I intend to be less is more if you know what  I mean!

It's raining today, we have had some glorious weather the past few days, unfortunately Rich and I have had a cold/virus that I caught from the boys 2 weeks ago, :-( so not good as we have had no sleep from coughing and snoring, but we are now on the right side of it and hopefully now summer is on the way we will be able to ward off viruses more easily!

Im off to visit my cousin Joy who is on holiday in Pine lodges near Carnforth, I am going to catch the train and we will go from there. Oh and we are looking after Cassie  the cat again for a few days, I will take a photo of her and blog it!

No comments:

Post a Comment