Monday 11 April 2011

19th February 2011

Andy goes to work this morning, a couple of extra clients, Helen and I chill out with the boys, waiting for Colin and Laura to turn up from Rathmell.

They arrive at midday, there has been snow up North, which surprised me. We have some lunch, then all of us take the boys to Moors Valley Country Park, and Rosie and Tusker too, the dogs.Kim has arrived too, Helen's BF.

George had a great time, he fell over a couple of times splat in the mud, he is a trooper though and only grisled about it for a moment or two.

Kim offered to baby sit so we can all go out as a family for a meal, that was really good of her, Kim is on a diet so does not want to go for dinner, it was really kind of her to babysit. Now I know why everyone was behaving a little odd, I thought it was strange that Kim came down to Bournemouth to go on a physio course and stayed at a hotel instead of at Helen's. I know Helen had a house full but I still thought it was slightly odd.

We all dressed up, I had taken a nice dress with me to Bournemouth just in case they took me out somewhere nice for my birthday, Andy kept saying we were going to an Italian restaurant, but that wasn't true, we went to a restaurant called Lily Langtry's where they regularly do a Edwardian banquet. When I arrived all my family were there sat at the table waiting for us, I was truely shocked, some of them have come a very long way to be there for my birthday, wow!

I can honestly say it was the most memorable birthday I have ever had, all thanks to my lovely daughter Helen who organised everything down to the i's dotted and the t's crossed! I feel truely blessed to have such a lovely family. We did not get home until 1am, poor Kim sat at home looking after the boys, luckily she did not mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment